CARDINAL MiniLab Suite Version 2.5 incorporates several important improvements including:
- Filter Chains can now be “nested”, allowing multiple presets to be previewed and applied in a single pass, and;
- Filter Chain now produces a comprehensive laboratory report describing all plug-ins used and their parameter settings, complete with screen shots, either as a Word document or an HTML webpage.
All current MiniLab license holders, including those who have previously purchased either the Advanced Suite or Forensic Suite, are entitled to this update, which can be downloaded at:
CARDINAL MiniLab Suite Downloads
Upon installation, a valid ID issued by Salient Sciences must already be present or provided when prompted for the software to operate. If you were originally issued a 37-character Serial Key for your MiniLab Advanced Suite or Forensic Suite, please enter your Serial Key at this page to receive your new installation ID, which will be needed to activate all new versions from 2.5 onward.
If you would like to receive a 30-day trial to the CARDINAL MiniLab Suite, or receive a quotation, please send an e-mail with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VideoFOCUS Version 6.0 is now in general release, and incorporates numerous improvements including:
- Improved Combine and Track Timing functionality in VideoFOCUS Pro, allowing synchronization of multiple videos to a time-coherent MultiView session to review, process, and export as a group;
- The CARDINAL MiniLab audio filters in VideoFOCUS Pro have been updated to the version 2.5 standard, allowing multiple preset combinations (e.g. Reverberation Reduction, Muffling Correction, Hiss Reduction, etc.) to be previewed and applied at once;
- Most video filters plus the QuickEnhance audio filter, which were previously available only in VFPro, are now included with the VFSource product, and;
- Demultiplex function now included with the VFCapture product.
All VideoFOCUS users who were current on maintenance or subscription as of 1 July 2016 are entitled to this update; latest versions for all products can be downloaded at:
Upon installation, a valid ID issued by Salient Sciences must already be present or provided when prompted for the software to operate. If you would like to receive a 30-day trial to any VideoFOCUS product, or receive a quotation, please send an e-mail with your contact details to email@example.com.