For the Spring and Summer 2017 seasons, Salient Sciences will be exhibiting at the following events:
3/7/2017 – 3/9/2017: Security & Policing Home Office Event 2017, Farnborough, Hampshire, UK (for details, please visit the Security & Policing website)
4/4/2017 – 4/5/2017: NATIA Mid-Atlantic Chapter Spring Training Conference & Technology Exhibition, Dover, DE
4/24/2017 – 4/26/2017: National Cyber Crime Conference, Norwood, MA (for details, please visit the NCCC website)
6/15/2017 – 6/17/2017: AES International Conference on Audio Forensics, Arlington, VA (for details, please visit the AES website)
7/18/2017 – 7/19/2017: NATIA 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition, Tampa, FL
Please note that attendance at the NATIA conferences is strictly for NATIA members and exhibitors who are specifically invited by the NATIA organization. For further details, please visit https://www.natia.org/.
At the recent DAC School Training in Phoenix, AZ, Jeff Hunter introduced the new VideoFOCUS Pro Version 6.1 software that we are working to release hopefully sometime in the next few weeks. In addition to numerous improvements to the user interface and support for additional DVR formats, the new features include:
- Improved hierarchical visual organization of the sessions list;
- Ability to arrange views in the MultiView sessions in any desired arrangement, with independent zooming;
- Hashing (MD5, SHA1, and SHA2) for all imported and exported files;
- Explicit indication of key frames in all views;
- User-defined labeling of time regions across multiple videos within the same case;
- Better handling of footage gathered from across different time zones, and;
- New audio redaction function.
Please watch for our automated support messages informing of new releases, and also periodically check our support website for the newest versions of VideoFOCUS as they become available.